Please note that returns are not free at this time - find out why below.
We hope you love your items, but if you wish to return them for any reason, you can return your item/s to us providing:
- Items are returned within 14 days of delivery to you
- Items are unworn and in original packaging (Including jewellery pouches)
- Earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
We reserve the right to withhold your refund if your returns do not meet this criteria.
Once your return has been received, your refund will be processed within 3 working days and can take up to 10 working days to appear back in your account (subject to bank processing times).
How to return your order
- Ensure the items you are returning meet the above criteria, then package them up securely in the box you received them in, or another suitable package. You must include your order invoice slip.
- Purchase a Royal Mail shipping label* via the website here
- OR attach your own label with the following address:
Luna Linx Jewellery
39a Avenue Terrace
- Take the returns parcel to the post office and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
*Tracked shipping is advised. If your return is not received and you do not have proof of posting, we reserve the right to withhold your refund.
Why aren't returns free?
Unfortunately, as a small business, we can't afford to offer free returns at this time. However, it is something we would love to offer you in the future!
Large businesses can offer free returns by absorbing the cost (making a loss) or by factoring in the cost into their prices.